Wednesday, July 18, 2007

First post!

Well, it's a little late since on Friday it will be two weeks since we moved, but I've decided to start a blog about moving, our fab new house, and the trials and tribulations associated with making it exactly what we want it to be.

It's so super exciting to go home to the new house every night, but I'm so exhausted I feel as though my body might give out at any second. I go home, sit down for a couple of minutes, and start working - putting things away, trying to clean, blah blah blah.

I think I might be just about done putting everything away in the kitchen - which means that I might not have to spend half of my nights doing dishes and running the dishwasher every single day anymore! This is very exciting news, especially since our brand new (well, to us), shiny dishwasher totally sucks. :(

So, pictures will be coming soon - be sure to check back here for frequent (I hope) updates!

No comments: